Date:      Thu, 03 Aug 2023 18:19:52 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Jos=C3=A9_P=C3=A9rez?= <fbl@aoek.com>
To:        Archimedes Gaviola <archimedes.gaviola@gmail.com>, titus <titus@edc.ro>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PinePro64 does not go past mountroot

Hello Archimedes and titus,
I found out that only one USB port works out of 4, so I plugged the USB
there and booted normally. BTW it's one of the 2.0 ports, the 3.0 port
seems dead.

I gave titus advice a try, with no difference.

Not sure if the cause is in the U-Boot I have in the SPI, 2021.04.

I have to try and use another U-Boot and see how it works. Any
suggestion? I saw that too recent ones are not too good either.

Tnx,

--
José Pérez