Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 01:00:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Willow  <willow@tds.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   idle timeouts

I'm having problems getting idled to work the way I would like :(  What I
would like to do is give all users, except anyone who is a member of the
staff group an idle timeout of 1 hour.  I would like like to limit all
users to a max of 3 logins, except the members of the staff group.  I was
also thinking about giving users a session limit of 8 hours.

Also does anyone know if it is possible to restrict login based on time of
day.  I would like to limit some groups of people to specific times of the
day or days of the week that they can login.

Thanks again for all the great help this list has given in the past.

--
Willow <willow@tds.edu>
http://www.tds.edu/~willow