Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 1999 22:51:12 +0000
From:      Namiko Tsukino <namiko@cheerful.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unix on PS/2

Alrighty...I happen to have accquired an old PS/2 today, and after
looking through the windoze crap on it I've decided that its only
salvation could be as either a Linux box or Unix system...It's only got
77MB of harddisk space toal (why 77...I don't know), so even the
smallest distribution of Linux will not run on it. Is it possible for me
to load FreeBSD onto this thing, and if so, is there a way to install it
without isntalling it using DOS (I intend to wipe the whole disk, i have
no use for anything on there)

Thanks,
Namiko