Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:34:55 +0100
From:      Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        ltbugarin@philcomsat.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sendmail problem

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 07:05:40PM -0800, Bugarin Luis wrote:
> sir/madame,
> >     I didn't touch any of the configuration on my
> > sendmail, running of freebsd4.5 but when i noticed i
> > never received massage from any of the subcriptions

Sendmail is closed by default for outsite traffic in the intrest of
handling spam. Are you sure you need sendmail and not fetchmail or
getmail? If you  have a mailbox at a provider you need either fetchmail
or getmail; they are in the ports under mail.

--
Alex

Articles based on solutions that I use:
http://www.kruijff.org/alex/index.php?dir=docs/FreeBSD/