Date:      Sun, 1 Nov 1998 23:15:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@zone.syracuse.net>
To:        "John W. DeBoskey" <jwd@unx.sas.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Changing sh for compatibility sake

Well this is an interesting matter of discussion that is currently going
around among pdksh developers, and is f course known. The "problem" is
that pdksh uses seperate processes for reading, so they wouldn't be able
to send data back. Stay tuned to pdksh development team news :)

Cheers,
Brian Feldman