Date:      Tue, 2 Oct 2012 15:49:49 -0400
From:      Sean Cavanaugh <millenia2000@hotmail.com>
To:        "'Shane Ambler'" <FreeBSD@ShaneWare.Biz>, "'Rares Aioanei'" <bsdlisten@gmail.com>
Cc:        'Greg Freeman' <mail@gefreeman.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   RE: BSD on IOS hardware

I hate to say it, but wouldn't it be easier to just buy a cheap android
tablet in the first place? Some of the ones from china are only a hundred
bucks or so but run ICS on a 7" screen.

I do like the idea of trying to push BSD to more devices. Would be neat to
host a full website from an ipod, but I do agree that would be more the
realm of NetBSD, not FreeBSD.