Date:      Sat, 21 Jun 1997 16:18:19 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "Blaz Zupan" <blaz@gold.amis.net>, "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ISDN

From: Gary D. Margiotta <gary@tbe.net>
>True, but in my situation, I am getting a PRI, which from my
understanding
>doesn't interface well with ISDN, and vice versa, though unfortunately I
>didn't have much time to do the reasearch, the quality of our phone lines
>is forcing my hands into going digital before we really wanted to.

PRI is a Primary Rate Interface
BRI is a Basic Rate Interface
both are ISDN, just the bandwidth is different.  PRI has 23 B channels and
1 D channel, whereas BRI has 2 B channels and 1 D channel.

There's lots of info about this on the web.  You just gotta search for it.
:)

--
Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services