Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 1998 20:17:41 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   i4b-100798 - FreeBSD 2.2.6 success story

Hi folks,

while writing this I'm logged in the first time using i4b.
I grabbed i4b-alpha-100798.tar.gz this afternoon and after
an hour of installation/compilation (including a 2.2.5->2.2.6
upgrade) I had i4b running within short.

A great applause and many thanks to Hellmuth and all who
are involved in this great piece of work.
I'm sure at the beginning of exploring its capabilities but yet
impressed. Thank you.