Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:01:42 -0600
From:      "Henning, Brian" <brian.henning@navitaire.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   modem

Greetings,

I am have a Zoom 3025 PCI internal PnP modem that i want to get working in
FreeBSD. It has a dsp chip on board but, i am not so sure if it has a
controller on it or not. When I tried to find out what FreeBSD knows about
it I couldn't find much info. I tried pnpinfo bsd didn't detect it. I did a
dmesg and found out it was on irq 9. I just need a little help looking for
some documentation or something to figure out my problem...

Thanks in advance,
Brian