Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 05:43:48 +0000
From:      Kevin Way <kevin.way@overtone.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: import NetBSD rc system

Well, it's now been about 2 months since the initial NetBSD import discussion
occured on this list, and as far as I can tell, here's where we stand.

- David O'Brien did a vendor import of the unported NetBSD rc system

- there was a group consensus that we needed to come up with some intelligent
  talking points before we approached the NetBSD maintainer about how to
  do this, how coordinated we want the two rc systems to be, and what not.

I'm back in town for a few weeks and I'd like to get this project done,
especially having noted that it's really a sweet system.

Is there anything we need to talk about still, or do we just need an
unemployed guy who understands the problem to bang out a big pile of code.
If we need to hold joint discussions, what are the outstanding issues?

If not, then I'm your unemployed guy with time to kill.

-Kevin Way