Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 1995 07:20:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: netscape 2.0b2

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I just had to say it - it's getting a lot nicer!
>
> They fixed every single bug I reported and have added a number of
> other nice features.
>
> Jordan-Bob says:  Check it out!
>
> 					Jordan

Still no Java support for FreeBSD :-( But if most of the annoying bugs
have been exterminated, then I think I'll start using it again (I went
back to 1.1 after a brief look at 2.0b1).  Any news on future Java support
in the BSDI/FreeBSD version, Jordan?  Too bad their FTP servers get SO
busy after a new release, I can't seem to get in right now... :-)

     Jake Hamby                         |   E-Mail:  jehamby@lightside.com
  Student, Cal Poly University, Pomona  |   System Administrator, JPL