Date:      Sat, 17 May 1997 16:22:35 -0700
From:      "Reginald S. Perry" <reggie@aa.net>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mylex/BusLogic: 948/958 support?

Hi there. last year in November I believe, I pointed someone to the web
page for the maintainer of the Buslogic drivers for Linux. I got the
impression that support in FreeBSD would be forthcomming. My question
is has this happened yet. I have a soft spot for the Buslogic card
basically because I have a 445S in my 486 right now. Late this year or
early next year, I am planning to put together a new machine and I
am currently planning to get a 958. This is why I am interested in
support for this card.

The URL for this page is http://www.dandelion.com/Linux/

He seems to get fantastic support from the Mylex people and I dont see
why the same cannot be true for us.

-Reggie