Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 1995 14:01:47 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>
To:        James Robinson <james@hermes.cybernetics.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: A "FreeBSD" Daemon?

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, James Robinson wrote:

> > the daemon says "The best things in life are Free"
> > 			"FreeBSD 2.xxx"
>
> Well -- I must say that I wholeheartedly approve this one, per .sig
> content. Actually, I once got mail saying that someone's .sig
> already said this once, but I've since forgotten who. Was it you,
> Jonathan?

	naw, i cant claim this saying with a straight face.  its just
something that i heard YEARS ago, and never forgot.  kinda like "she
canna take'a no mure, cap'n!  she's breekin' oop!"  "Power! Mr Scott, I
must have more POWER!"

	but what is the daemon doing when he says this?   i dont know.
some charly brown or linus style activity.  flying a kite?   catching
some rays?  i dont know

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346