Date:      Tue, 26 Aug 2003 17:46:06 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Reza Shahrabi <shahrabi@zaeim.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question

--YToU2i3Vx8H2dn7O

On 2003.08.26 09:24:19 +0430, Reza Shahrabi wrote:
> hi
> I have a problem with FreeBSD Mail Server.
> from few days ago in mail server this Message is prompted :
> " Aug 26 8:35:55 molavi ( the name of this server ) qmail : 1061873351 . =
361023 alert : unable to append a bounce a message : HELP ! Sleeping ..... "
> and form this days we are not receiving any mail . so i would like to say=
 me what should i do .
> and what does it mean ?=20

This is the mailing list for the FreeBSD documentation only.  You can
try asking your question on the freebsd-questions@freebsd.org mailing
list.

Other than that, I think you need to suply more information about the
problem, since the above description is not enough to diagnose the
problem.

--=20
Simon L. Nielsen
FreeBSD Documentation Team