Date:      Tue, 25 Apr 2000 21:09:39 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   apic / ahc workarounds in 4.0-Stable?

Hi,

Anyone know if the APIC workarounds have been 're-worked' into the ahc drivers
in 4.0-Stable yet?

Apparently these were left out (my machine used to display such delights as
"Broken APIC routing on xxxxxx registering second handler...." [can't you tell
I'm not at the machine?]).

This has the net affect of making all my SCSI drives inaccessible under SMP /
4.0-Stable (as the additional cards didn't see any interrupts)...

I believe someone was putting them back in, or re-working them etc?

Sorry if this is so vague - whilst not being totally out of my depth, it's
sufficiently past my sell-by date - I wouldn't even know which file to watch
for changes [Hints appreciated?]

Cheers,

-Karl