Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:56:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Roberto Armenteros <rarmente@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing PAO "the utility for PCMCI detection

FreeBSD 4.4 did not detect my network pc card "3com
megahertz" from my compaq armada 7400 laptop.
Everything else including X installation went great. I
heard about PAO and the solutions it has. First, is
this the most recomendable way to make it work.
Second, does PAO work on FreeBSD 4.4. Third, what is
the easiest way to configure it with PAO once I have a
running system? I read the PAO manual and followed the
instructions without success.

Thanks a lot...
Roberto