Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 09:15:37 +1200 (NZST)
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Good Database was: Re: uptime on hub.freebsd.org

On Wed, 17 Sep 1997, Atipa wrote:

[snip]
> We just dropped a bunch of cash on Informix's Online Workgroup Server for
> Sparc becauses I could not find any professional quality database for
> FreeBSD.

I'm always crossing my fingers and hoping that at least one of the big
database vendors (Oracle, Informix, Sybase ..) will release a native
version for FreeBSD, or even Linux.

Nice dream..
--
Jonathan Chen                          e-mail : jonc@pinnacle.co.nz
  Pinnacle Software Ltd                Voice  : +64.9.415.4460