Date:      Wed, 20 May 2015 15:14:59 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        beat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/elinks && JavaScript

Hello,

I'm trying to use ports/www/elinks and to configure it to understand
JavaScript, but it does not; for example this test page

elinks http://javatester.org/javascript.html

says that JS is not enabled; I think it is. It has it in the options
compiled for:

$ elinks -version
ELinks 0.11.7 (built on May 20 2015 15:07:53)

Features:
Standard, Fastmem, IPv6, bzip2, Periodic Saving, Timer, Cascading Style Sheets,
Protocol (File, FTP, HTTP, URI rewrite, User protocols), SSL (OpenSSL),
MIME (Option system, Mailcap, Mimetypes files), LED indicators,
Bookmarks,
Cookies, ECMAScript, Form History, Global History, Scripting (ECMAScript
scripting engine),
Exmode, Goto URL History, Search History

And I have enable it in the config file:

## ELinks 0.11.7 configuration file

  ## config.saving_style_w [0|1]
  #  This is internal option used when displaying a warning about
  #  obsolete config.saving_style. You shouldn't touch it.
  set config.saving_style_w = 1

## ecmascript
#  ECMAScript options.

  ## ecmascript.enable [0|1]
  #  Whether to run those scripts inside of documents.
  set ecmascript.enable = 1

  ## ecmascript.error_reporting [0|1]
  #  Open a message box when a script reports an error.
  set ecmascript.error_reporting = 1

Any ideas?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."