Date:      Sat, 04 Apr 1998 12:22:38 -0500
From:      janarra <janarra@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Downloading and Installing FreeBSD

--------------F4B9EA476911187A28C82BD1

I am feeling wicked stupid right about now ~ as we speak I am ~ or
atleast I think I am DLing FreeBSD ~ what I need to know is if there is
some wonderfully patient person willing to tell me exactly what I need
to do in order to successfully download and install FreeBSD. I have
connected to your FTP sights and all and am pretty sure I am doing this
right but I also read about something called a boot disk and all and I
am alittle confused right now ~ if someone could email me back telling
me exactly how to do this I would really appreciate it :) Thank you and
Brightest Blessings ~ Jana

--------------F4B9EA476911187A28C82BD1

<HTML>
<I>I am feeling wicked stupid right about now ~ as we speak I am ~ or atleast
I think I am DLing FreeBSD ~ what I need to know is if there is some wonderfully
patient person willing to tell me exactly what I need to do in order to
successfully download and install FreeBSD. I have connected to your FTP
sights and all and am pretty sure I am doing this right but I also read
about something called a boot disk and all and I am alittle confused right
now ~ if someone could email me back telling me exactly how to do this
I would really appreciate it :) Thank you and Brightest Blessings ~ Jana</I></HTML>