Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 09:46:07 -0600 (Hora estándar de México)
From:      "Victor M. Carranza G." <victor@mp.lex.gob.gt>
Subject:   To upgrade or not...

I am happily running two FreeBSD-SNAP (981006) SMP boxes, with all our
serious and important data in them (yes, I have a blind faith in the FBSD
Team ;) .  Almost everything has run smoothly. I have gained much respect
from my boss and co-workers, for choosing such a good hardware/software
platform (and I'm very proud of it), having demonstrated them that WinNT
is definitely NOT the best (nor the only) path to follow. Now, the time
has come for me to think about upgrading to a more recent snapshot... and
I need to know your opinion. Is it worth it at present?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Best regards,

Victor M. Carranza G.