Date:      Wed, 22 Jan 1997 10:58:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Eric A. Griff" <eagriff@global2000.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   dip won't compile

I am running FreeBSD-current 3.0 (cvsup about 1/2 week ago), and have been trying to get dip from the net ports to compile. Up until 1/2 week ago I was getting a third incomplete about ifi_lastchange, however that is no more.

The errors:

In file included from dip.h:56
		 from attach.c:43
/usr/include/net/slvar.h:48: field 'sc_if' has incomplete type
/usr/include/net/slvar.h:49: field 'sc_fastq' has incomplete type

What is missing, am I doing wrong, or can I do, to get this to compile?

Any replys are much appreciated, as is always the case.

Eric A. Griff
K&L Auto Sales
Office Manager