Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 1997 20:54:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'make release' &c.

On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Michael Smith wrote:

> I'm cross because people keep rebooting the machine I'm trying to build
> a release on, but that's neither here nor there 8)
>
> I actually wanted to gripe about this :
>
> setenv NOSECURE
> setenv NOPROFILE
> setenv NOGAMES
> setenv NO_PORTS

Yeah, underbars.  Some of the mount stuff that's recently changed because
of the Lite2 changes shows the same problems.  Look at the mount stuff:

journey2:/usr/src/sys:62 >find . -name \*mount.h -print
./i386/ibcs2/ibcs2_mount.h
./isofs/cd9660/cd9660_mount.h
./msdosfs/msdosfsmount.h
./nfs/nfsmount.h
./sys/mount.h
./ufs/ufs/ufsmount.h

I'd like to see the ibcs2 and cd9660 stuff changed to reject the underbar,
or add it to the other ones.  I'd figure out the required changes by
munging around my tree, if I got consensus on the need  (maybe this
weekend?)

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |