Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2013 18:11:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng." <lkchen@ksu.edu>
To:        chromium@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   chromium v25.0.1364.97 problems

So, chromium v25.0.1364.97 seems to have fixed the Google Voice/HTML5 audio problem, it seems to have other issues elsewhere.

The AJAX webmail interface for Zimbra will incompletely render and be unresponsive....or appear to render completely, but become unresponsive at times or require restart.

Also just happened to me while I was in a Spreadsheet in Google Docs.

And, things with Flash sometimes turn into a mess of overdrawn objects....made it really hard to order a pizza last night from PapaJohn's :)

Also Currently seems to no longer be able to figure out my location anymore.

Anybody else seeing this?

--
Who: Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. - W0LKC - Senior Unix Systems Administrator
For: Enterprise Server Technologies (EST) -- & SafeZone Ally