Date:      Sun, 08 Nov 1998 19:33:11 -0800
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        waskita adijarto <waskita@itb.ac.id>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: buggy 3c509 driver

Hello,

I'm getting a similar situation using 2 Intel EtherExpress Pro 10/100B
adapters in a router box pulling around 6mbit consistently...the error
column in netstat -in reveals a few errors and nfs mounts and traffic
starts freaking out...then a reboot gets it right...

I was thinking of switching to a dual Netelligent 10/100 from
Compaq...anybody know anything?