Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 2003 02:11:12 +1100
From:      "Hayden Oberin" <kase@vurt.net>
To:        <freebsd-i386@freebsd.org>
Subject:   i386/57632: Dell PowerEdge 4300 is allergic to FreeBSD's USB

Hi,

I am not a member of the FreeBSD i386 email list, but just
found this bug report on the list web archive:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-i386/2003-October/000342.html

Anyways, I just got a 4300, and found the site after
doing some searching about why I can't boot the 5.1 ISOs
and why it hangs after the USB check... :-(
Guess i will have to now download 4.8 and try with that...

Well, uni holidays are comming up :-) So, can the person
working on this, or who posted it please contact me
(the webpage hides emails, as it should).

It would be good to be able to help out anyway i can,
and at the same time get 5.1 going on my new toy :-)

Thanks, hope to hear from someone...

Hayden

--
Hayden (kase) Oberin, kase@vurt.net, Work: App.Sci Helpdesk Staff
Studying: 5th Year Double Degree Student, RMIT University (CY)