Date:      Tue, 30 Jun 1998 23:13:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Schaefer <hschaefer@fto.de>
To:        Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@kts.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No space in TX FIFO - finally succeeded

Hi all,

> > i4b now works for me, I had a USB-device interfering on IRQ 9,
> > which was supposed to be only for my Creatix Card.
>
> Fine !!!
>
> Now what shall i put into the FAQ for this ;-) ?

when i changed the mainboard of a box that ran i4b alright, i forgot to
set 'used by isa' in the pnp-bios-settings for the irq of my teles
isdn-card. because of that some pci-card got the interrupt that the
isdn-card should have gotten.
i then also got this error: 'No space in TX FIFO'.

The reason occurred to my rather quick, but i would think, that this would
be a nice hint in a FAQ :)

regards,

Heiko