Date:      Wed, 3 Nov 1999 09:22:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kim and Chet Golding <golding@halcyon.com>
To:        Erik Stainsby <stainsby@telus.net>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: hello list -- picoBSD anyone?

Interest...

Yes, I'm quite interested in picoBSD.  After the FreeBSDCon I'm looking
basicly at getting it to work within FreeBSD 4.x.  No I'm not a guru at
this it just seems the logical place to begin.

Part of my interest is related to the talk by Jordan Hubbard at FreeBSDCon
where he mentioned it would help the FreeBSD movement if we got more
people doing articles or books.  I'm working with a couple of people on
some book ideas.  One idea is to put together a how-to for those people
wanting a small network router at home or in a small shop.

Chet Golding