Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 12:35:29 +0800 (WST)
From:      Michael Kennett <mike@laurasia.com.au>
To:        outlawtx@bga.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how do i know that natd is running?

Hello Don,

You've already posted this question under the subject 'natd', to which
I've replied. It is considered poor form to ask the same question twice under
different subjects, without waiting at least a few days for replies.

You might enjoy reading  http://www.lemis.com/questions.html.

Regards,

Mike Kennett.
(mike@laurasia.com.au)