Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 1995 15:24:06 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.Freenix.FR>
To:        jleppek@suw2k.ess.harris.com (James Leppek)
Cc:        freebsd-current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sig 11 and -current problems.

It seems that James Leppek said:
> well to add more fuel to the fire I still have the sig11's :-(
> I have tried to "hand walk" the process, and was able to do it
> once but then after that a make world died again
> my make worlds always(90% of the time) die during the installation
> of libcompat?? then everything is unstable.
> I am now trying a 29 august kernel, then I will try a july kernel.

There are no clear pattern for the sig11. My make world failed in a
program in the games/ directory...

Two hours ago I started getting sig11 from emacs (10 times trying to write
an Usenet article). I stopped for some time and finally got my article.

Now I just got three sig11 from emacs trying to write this answer right now.
(now in vi...)

I have another make world going just now.

The only thing that have changed in my system since Sep. 3 is the VM so
I think the problem is here.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
 FreeBSD keltia.Freenix.FR 2.2-CURRENT #0: Sat Sep  9 17:49:09 MET DST 1995