Date:      Sat, 14 Oct 2000 01:23:55 +0300
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   playing with my ip-up scripts

I've been fooling around with different mail transfer agents lately.

I installed sendmail, then postfix, then qmail, on a dialup link at my
home.  What I've done to setup up each mail transfer agent, I intent to
sum up with an article or two and send them to daemonnews, if I may.

However, when I was playing with different MTA's I also wrote a couple
of enhancements to my /etc/ppp/ip-up script to automagically update the
relay host used by the current MTA each time, and restart the MTA.

The results of this can be seen at:
    <http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~keramida/ip-up.html>;

Just thought that someone might be interested in these little hacks :-)

Ciao,

--
Giorgos Keramidas, < keramida @ ceid . upatras . gr >