Date:      Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:15:06 +0200
From:      Daniel Hartmeier <daniel@benzedrine.cx>
To:        beno <zope@2012.vi>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Never Ask Questions On A Friday Afternoon

On Mon, Aug 21, 2006 at 10:47:17AM -0400, beno wrote:

> Apparently, it doesn't like *one* my nested macros in line #16 (it likes
> all the others) and it doesn't like the CIDR netmask in line 22. Someone
> suggested I research the archives concerning the latter "where this
> known problem was already discussed" but I found nothing. Would someone
> care to help me with these problems now?

If you want to understand WHY the parser refuses it, read the thread at

If you don't care about that, the short answer is that the '/' in the
CIDR notation makes a difference, and you'll have to accept this as a
parser peculiarity. Alternatively you can send in a patch or request
your money back.

Daniel