Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2001 18:58:47 -0500
From:      Rod Person <roddierod@yahoo.com>
To:        Rob Zietlow <zietlow@berbee.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Desktop in a Highly M$ Environment

It was Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:20:41 -0600 when I read this:

> The unix port of citrix_ica is out of date.  It hasn't been updated and
> emailing the maintainer doesn't seem to work.  You need the old .tar.gz
> file.
>  You need to goto thier website to download the binaries because of a
> licensing agreement.  Citrix also did not help me getting this file I
> ended
> up emailing the debian lists before anyone was able to supply me with
> the
> tar.gz.   If you do install and want the tarball I can toss it up for
> you.
> Or email it to you.

I had success in installing the most current Citrix client from there site using the ports. When you do a make install you need to set NO_CHECKSUM = yes. All the clients packages have the same name, Citrix doesn't seem to keep the old clients laying around, don't know why that is.

Rod

roddierod@yahoo.com

"I'm a character in a world gone wrong!"
	- Entombed - Returning to Madness