Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:56:12 +1000 (EST)
From:      Carl Makin <cmakin@nla.gov.au>
To:        Brian Tao <taob@risc.org>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RSA 56-bit key challenge

Ok, I've got permission to dedicate 15 nodes of an IBM SP2 to it.

I can probably do this pretty much 24 hours a day for the next month.

Interestingly the code I compiled up from the source at texas gets around
85300keys/s where the precompiled binary only gets around 79000 keys/sec.

Averaging 85300 keys/sec and with 15 nodes running it that makes a machine
total of 1,279,500 keys/sec. :)

Carl.

--
Carl Makin (VK1KCM)  <http://email.nla.gov.au/~cmakin/>;