Date:      Tue, 03 Nov 1998 12:17:19 +1100
From:      Joe Shevland <J_Shevland@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Useful Site Links

Cheers, but I don't want that kind of info per se :)

I'm more after a wad of URLs that can be placed on a web page for
others to use a central starting point for information relating to
coding under FreeBSD, development projects etc...

Actually, now I think about it, the topic of a central point for
development projects etc was raised a while back on -hackers.
Perhaps this can be tied in somehow (what happened to that?)...