Date:      Fri, 24 May 2002 10:31:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Rocco Lucia <rlucia@iscanet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ng_fwdswitch netgraph node

some comments..

1/ it may be more useful to not make any distinction between
'in' and  'out' hooks but just have connections..
The hooks could be given purely arbitrary names
e.g. "source1" and "suspicious"
a hook could be configured as being 'read-only' by command
rather than by special name.. (though special names are
not a very bad way of doing it..
"out-normal"
and
"out-dubious"

for example..

I haven't looked at the code yet, just the man page..

Julian