Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 2017 00:42:01 +0000
From:      Shunsuke Mie <sux2mfgj@gmail.com>
To:        "soc-status@freebsd.org" <soc-status@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Week 2: NVMe controller emulator

Dear all,

I'm sorry for delay in sending status report.

In second week, I had started implementation of NVMe admin commands.
However, It is not finished, because MSI-X interrupt that inform the end of
processing a command by the controller is not work well. Maybe, I have some
problems. For example, vector number, messgge data, message addr, etc.

The work of third week (~6/20) are identification the problem using
debugger and a implementation other a few commands.

best regards,
Shunsuke Mie