Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 1995 18:46:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ilya Tsymbal <itsymbal@tsymbal.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is there an archive of this list?

I just joined the mailing list.

I am about to build a new system on which I will run FreeBSD.

I need a list of hardware from which to choose;
There is a list in the FAQ, but I really would like more info. For
example, there is no entry ( or I didn't see it) for video cards, or
motherboards.

In any case, I don't want to make anyone repeat what was said here before
I joined, if possible. Is there an archive of discussion on this mailing
list, which I could go through?

Alternatively, is there a list (other than the FAQ - I have looked at
bothe HTML verison and the one on the FTP site) of hardware that works?

Thanks,

Ilya Tsymbal

Ilya Tsymbal <itsymbal@tsymbal.com>                      Tsymbal Enterprises
President                                    http://www.tsymbal.com/tsymbal/
       All opinions expressed are definitely those of my employer.