Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 01:46:53 +0300
From:      Lev Serebryakov <lev@imc.macro.ru>
To:        All <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   ipfw log accounting

Hi, All!

  Are there some tools to analyze output of "deny log ip from any to
  any" ipfw rule and find dangerous activity, like portscans and other?
  I want to analyze log every hour, and reset log counters after it.
  I don't want to receive messages about every single dropped packet.

  And one more question:
  How could I write rule, which skip all broadcast traffic? My
  computer is on big provider's net, and here is more than one
  broadcast address (many subnets on one wire)...

               Lev Serebryakov, 2:5030/661.0