Date:      Sat, 11 Oct 1997 19:39:47 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        Paul Traina <pst@juniper.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: good CS4237 based sound cards?

Paul Traina scribbled this message on Oct 11:
> I'm looking to buy a 4237 based sound card for use with FreeBSD.
> Can someone point me to boards that use this chip?

well.. I sell these boards for $25+shipping...  the ones that I sell
are Audio Excel AV-320...  they are 48k/16bit full duplex boards.. plus
OPL3 and MPU-401 midi uarts...  they also probide SB/Pro emulation and
SB16 (at least the docs say that, but I haven't tried/test it)...

another person on this list also sells a similar board...

ttyl..

--
  John-Mark Gurney                          Modem/FAX: +1 541 683 6954
  Cu Networking

  Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD