Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2008 12:26:44 -0500
From:      Forrest Aldrich <forrie@forrie.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.3-STABLE Apache 2.0 uses high CPU when restarted....

Mel wrote:
> [ .. ]
> Could you disable the accelerator? Can't say I've seen this one before. Just
> add a semi colon ';' in front of the module, leave the order in tact. If it
> still dumps core, then the imap one.
>
> You might have to recompile php and all the modules with debugging support to
> find out what's being free'd there.

Interesting, the extension=eaccelerator.so line went missing in
/usr/local/etc/php/extensions.ini, so I added it.  NOW all I get is this:

# php -v
PHP Fatal error:  [eAccelerator] eAccelerator 0.9.5.2 can not be loaded
twice in Unknown on line 0

but it's not listed twice there.  I'll keep looking around.... do you
know where it might be reloading this?

Thanks,

Forrest