Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:10:07 +0200
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
Subject:   Re: Mail client preferred?

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 05:23:53PM +0930, Brian Astill wrote:
> Pine, Mutt, Elm, Emacs ...  probably others.
> Anyone care to make a recommendation for a console-based mail client?
> I'm currently using Kmail.  It would be nice if there was a way to transfer
> Kmail message files to the console client.

I would recommend mutt. You will have no problems using it together with
kmail (which I used to do) but not simultaneously of course. I don't use
kmail anymore because there are some oddities about it that drive me
insane .. but that is another story.

My mail combination is MTA = Postfix, MDA = procmail, MUA = Mutt, Spam
catcher = Spamassassin. It works well except I hate procmail beyone
rationality, but the setup works well.

--
Regards
   Cliff Sarginson