Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:33:13 -0600
From:      "Brian Henning" <b1henning@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   video

Hello all-
I am having issues with ogle and mplayer not able to keep up with the video
while playing dvd's

from my dvd drive and playing divx movies repectively. In other words they are a
bit choppy.
The specs on my computer are as follows.
1.73 gHz AMD XP2100 with 512 MB DDR ram.
AOpen nVIDIA TNT2 M64 32MB SDR AGP 4X
16X Delta DVD drive
Creative Sound Blaster 128 PCI, CT4750

OS: FBSD4.7
recompiled the kernel after a cvsup
used pcm driver for audio

For example i have a divx movie that when i play it in mplayer it prints out the
warning that
the system is not fast enough, the audio driver could be the problem.

any thoughts, suggestions?

thanks,

br