Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:19:38 -0500
From:      "Waite, Michael" <Michael.Waite@compaq.com>
To:        "'Jordan K. Hubbard'" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Alpha ISO is fantastic!

No, I booted right from the cdrom. Forget floppies, as far as I am concerned
they are now ancient history.

I have not tried the RC3 iso yet as I have the systems up and running and am
prepping them for the trade show. No time for foolin around right now.

I did how ever just get 48 of our new "1U" systems which are going to be
marketed as the DS10-L. I will be attempting to put FreeBSD on one of them
tomorrow.
I will let you know. I will go get the new ISO right now. Is it at the same
path as the last one?

by the way......if you want to see the new toy that I am talkig about take a
look at the page that I am putting together right now:
http://www.testdrive.compaq.com/slate

-----Mike'