Date:      Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:12:40 -0600
From:      "Rob Snow (Lists)" <lists@dympna.com>
To:        "Francisco Reyes" <fran@reyes.somos.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Hmm, dupes?

My dupes seem to have stopped as of 1/5 around 7:30pm CST.  Not sure why,
but with the recent flakyness of my DNS, I'm going to write it off....it's
stopped now. (primary and secondary DNS are offsite and went through some
serious route flappage during a router change and BGP confusion related to
the change)

-Rob