Date:      Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:54:39 +0200
From:      Willem Brown <willem@brwn.org>
To:        Francisco Reyes <fran@reyes.somos.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Using 2+ window managers

Hi,

I don't know if this will work on FreeBSD. But on my Linux box
I can do the following.

WINDOWMANAGER=quake3 startx

quake3 can be any X app for that matter.

Regards
Willem Brown

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 01:58:31AM -0400, Francisco Reyes wrote:
> Is there an easy way to switch window managers?
> Is ther something like /etc/shells for window managers so I can
> tell which ones are installed?

 /*      Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD. The choice is yours.      */

Vulcans do not approve of violence.
		-- Spock, "Journey to Babel", stardate 3842.4