Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 1999 18:29:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brett Taylor <brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        Tim Preece <tim@franklin.matlink.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compilation of wdm on 4.0-current

Hi,

On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:

> On Saturday,  3 April 1999 at 10:23:44 +0100, Tim Preece wrote:

> > has anyone got wdm working with current, I keep getting probs with
> > wraster libs and it doesnt find WUtil.h even though it exists on my
> > system in the same place as WINGs.h which does get found.
> >
> But you shouldn't be sending this to -questions.  Send it to -current
> with a description of what's really going on.

This should go to -ports, not -current.  And anyway, if he'd look in the
archive of the lists there are problems w/ wdm for every version of
FreeBSD that I've been using (2.2.8, 3.0, 3.1) - the configure script for
wdm is just hosed.  How it ever worked so that the port got committed is
beyond me.

Basically, he's on his own unless someone else can get it to work - I've
tried a number of times in an attempt to stop all the questions about the
port being broken.

Brett
Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
                        brett@daemonnews.org              *