Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:54:51 -0500
From:      Stephen Derdau <sderdau@ne.mediaone.net>
To:        "FreeBSD .org" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   NAT , I think :-) , I hope

I'm trying to determine a problem which I believe
has something to do with NAT.

What's happening is connections are being cut off
or dropped sporadically during the day.

Is there a setting or something in NAT that can
be adjusted...My hunch is that the connections could
be timed out .  All 20-30 connections are running
through the same system.....

Any pointers suggestions appreciated.
I'm searching the net and also FreeBSD.org's search
page. Hoping to find something that will give me a clue !
:-)

Thanks !1!

--
*** LET ME HAVE THE WISDOM TO ADMIT WHEN I'M WRONG ***
http://www.freebsd.org/search