Date:      Fri, 9 May 2003 11:31:14 +0400
From:      Vladik Kozin <epbox@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrading FBSD box: installing the /stand/sysinstall utility

Hi.=20
I intend to upgrade my 4.6 FBSD to 4.8 release. In the install.txt they s=
ay I=20
should use the /stand/sysinstall utility of the release I'm going to turn=
 to.=20
But I couldn't have found any hints on how to switch to this version of=20
sysinstall. Is the 'libh-...' package the one to be installed? Do I have =
to=20
remove the currently installed version of sysinstall before switching to =
a=20
newer version of sysinstall.
To be laconic the question is which steps I need to take to run a newer=20
version of /stand/sysinstall on my system?

Best regards.=09 Vladik Kozin