Date:      13 Sep 2019 17:56:48 -0700
From:      "Francis Botha" <reply@artistascafe.com>
To:        chromium@freebsd.org
Subject:   Collaboration

Hello there, I got your contact from an online directory and I=20
have a proposition that may be of interest to you. I am a=20
Personal Assiatnce to a former minister in the South African=20
government cabinet. During my bosses time as a minister, he used=20
his position as a minister to ammass to amass lots of wealth=20
through kickbacks from deliberate overinvoicing of  oil and=20
aviation contracts done through his ministry. He is currently=20
being investigated by the Government and all his assets have been=20
seized locally. He has also been restricted from traveling=20
abroad.

Fortunately for him, he has a high value financial asset in=20
Europe that has not been seized yet and he wants this asset moved=20
and secured ASAP. This asset is very safe at the moment as he did=20
not declare it and he used a proxy to help him deposit the asset.=20
Unfortunately, the proxy has passed away and my boss now needs=20
the help of a foreigner that can help him secure this asset=20
discretely and invest it in a stable business in their country. I=20
am contacting you with the intention of collaborating with you on=20
this project. Should you decide to help, you will be genrously=20
compensated for your efforts. Please let me know if you are=20
interested so that I can give you more details.

Regards,

Francis.