Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 1997 00:17:39 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Ludwig Pummer" <ludwigp@bigfoot.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: adopt a newbie program - Thanks

Mail archives are often a good place to look for info about previously
reported instances of a particular problem ....however I'm probably missing
something about the FreeBSD archives as I've only been able to locate
original postings from people with questions, not the whole string and
particularly not the answers / responses.

Does anyone have advice as to how one can view whole message strings ??